On April 12, 2022, at InnoLab Asia office (133 Tran Trong Cung, Tan Thuan Dong ward, district 7). InnoLab has officially signed a cooperation agreement with the University of Management and Technology of Ho Chi Minh City (UMT).
Before the attention of businesses, schools, and young people about entrepreneurship and innovation. With the desire to bring more opportunities for innovation in Vietnam. The signing ceremony once again affirms the vision of InnoLab Asia. Vision to create an innovative collaboration platform where all stakeholders in the ecosystem have the opportunity to meet, collaborate, grow and succeed together
The signing ceremony took place with the attendance of guests of the two sides. On the side of InnoLab Asia, there were the attendance:
– Mr. Huynh Cong Thang (Director of InnoLab Asia)
– Ms. Hoang Thi My Linh (Project Manager of Lead The Change) and Mrs. Huynh Thi Truc Tien (Deputy Director of Thanh Nam Law Firm).
On the side of the University of Management and Technology, there were the attendance:
– Dr. Le Vu Quan (Deputy Rector in charge of Training)
– Dr. Nguyen Phuc Lam Thy (Deputy Head of Real Estate Department)
– Dr. Tiet Long Tuyen (Deputy Head of Administration Department) and representatives of specialized Departments/Departments.
After efforts to discuss many issues, the parties have officially cooperated in the near future with InnoLab Asia. Through the Cooperation Signing Ceremony, the Parties have agreed and cooperated on the following contents:
- Co-organizing domestic and international exchange trips to empower UMT students to go out into the world, broaden their horizons, experience the environment and culture, learn new skills, and change their thinking and behavior.
Co-organizes service learning projects in the community, conferences, seminars, workshops, business planning competitions in the areas of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Cooperation in promoting the brands of the two sides.
Support UMT students in training, mentoring, coaching to nurture entrepreneurial thinking and implement startup projects.
Develop a network of mentors, coaches, entrepreneurs to support ideas, proposals, business plans and startup activities, fundraising activities.
The signing of cooperation agreement between InnoLab Asia and Ho Chi Minh City University of Management and Technology is the first step for a long-term cooperation in the future, working together towards the sustainable growth goals of the two sides and contributing more. for innovation and community.