The coolest pitching battle is back. It’s a public pitching event for SEA’s startups that links well-established angel investors and corporations to innovative startups with real growth potential. The 6-selected startups will be given the opportunity to compete to be the winner at the pitching competition. Startups battle to secure the attention of angel investors and win a spot at Vietnam Innovation Summit 2021.
- They’re more than just opportunities to practice. Pitching battle also gives out benefits of its own – by providing founders and startups with the platform to pitch their products to a large number of potential investors and partners.
- A wide and varied network could potentially lead you to partners, clients, and talent. Founders and startups need to build their networks and one of the best places to begin is pitching battle.
- Discover the ecosystem from the most promising startup around SEA.
- Meet angel network investors from 10 countries throughout ASEAN.
- Early-stage startups
- Disruptive products/services from sectors such as Edtech, Fintech, Martech, Proptech, AI, IoT, Logitech, and other sectors.
- The product/service is already on the market and gaining sufficient traction.
- The product/service must have the potential to scale regionally although it might only be servicing a particular country at this point.
1. Submission of the application form: https://bit.ly/ASEANstartuppitchingbattle
2. Assessment of applications
3. Qualified candidates by 1:1 meeting
4. Pitching battle event
- 1st winner will get 2 tickets to take part in Vietnam Innovation Summit 2021 & 2 hours of legal mentoring by InnoLab Asia’s Board of Advisory
- 2 runner-up: each will get 1 ticket to take part in Vietnam Innovation Summit 2021
Apply for the competition to gain exposure and secure deals for your startup. The most promising innovators around the SEA will battle in the ring, pitch for glory, and become our next startup hero.
- Date&time: 2PM – 5PM on 21/5/2020
- Via: Zoom Link
IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE PITCHING BATTLE, please register here for the link.
For further inquiries kindly contact