Corporate Innovation Summit is Asia’s Largest Experiential Conference where we gather prominent leaders to engage with a global network of more than 20,000 CEOs and top executives from the world’s most successful corporates and tech companies, along with innovation experts, fast-growing startups, accelerators, and investors from every industry.
This 3-day event offers a highly experiential and hands-on environment, designed to give you the skill sets and mindset to bring your vision to life and drive your organization forward faster. This year CIS 2020 features a variety of themes that allow attendees to explore what’s next in the world of corporate innovation, Corporate Innovation Summit 2020 offers the most unexpected discoveries happen when diverse topics and people come together. With one summit that spans 5 themes, we’ll be offering more opportunities for networking, learning, and experience than ever before – Corporate Innovation, Future of Work, Deep Technology, Creative Innovation, Social Innovation & Sustainability
Who are our key speakers for CIS2020?
Representative from Eric Ries -The New York Times Bestselling Author of The Lean Startup and The Startup Way, Ed Catmull – Co-founder and Former President of Pixar, the Author of Creativity, Inc., Austin Kleon – the Author of Steal Like an Artist, Mary McBride, Chair of Design Management, Pratt School of Art, Kinari Webb, Founder, Health In Harmony, Andreas Weigend, Director, Social Data Lab / Former Chief Scientist, Amazon, Alvin Tse, Global VP of Operation and GM Indonesia, Xiaomi and Senior Executive from Alphabet, Grab, Traveloka, UNDP, Wix.com just to name a few
Why Startups and Ecosystems should join?
- 20,000+ Top-notch attendees: Corporate CEOs and executives who are decision-makers from leading companies in Thailand, Southeast Asia and beyond. This also includes VCs and CVCs who are active in the region.
- 200+ World-class keynote speakers: We invite world-class thought leaders to share their latest developments at the event.
- 240+ Hands-on Workshops: In addition, there are more than 240+ workshops run by world-class thought leaders and practitioners who have experiences executing the innovations in various aspects under our 5 key themes.
- 450+ startups, accelerators and startup ecosystems from around the world: Exchange your views and experiences with like-minded practitioners. Build meaningful connections that can lead to further collaborations and opportunities.
How to engage? There are many ways to tap into this opportunity at CIS2020
Join as an Attendee: Best for those who are looking to join keynotes and workshops.
Join as an Exhibitor: Get a booth or a kiosk for your startups to showcase your products and engage with attendees in a deeper conversation. The booth/kiosk package also includes event
pass(es) for your team.
Where to book? Please visit http://bit.ly/partnershipcis2020 to book yourself a ticket or
exhibit your startup at CIS2020!
An on top US$100 discount for standard tickets and 30% off for 3-day Startup Kiosk (1x1m and
1x2m) Apply ‘INNOLAB1’ and ‘INNOLAB2’ respectively when purchasing the ticket and startups
When purchasing the ticket and startups kiosk:
- Apply PromoCode ‘INNOLAB1’ to get an on-top US$100 discount for Standard Passes
- Apply PromoCode ‘INNOLAB2’ to get a 30% discount for 3-day Startup Kiosk and Booth (1x1m and 1x2m)
These Promo Codes are valid until 29 February 2020.
Date and Venue
Date: 1 – 3 April 2020
Location: Centara Grand Convention Center, InterContinental and Gaysorn Urban Resort (Near BTS Chidlom), Bangkok, Thailand
For more information about Corporate Innovation Summit 2020, please feel free to contact us.
Mobile & Whatsapp: +66 65 536 5645