Breaking new barriers to innovation is a continuous process. We need to ensure that we are up to speed of innovation, and don’t fall behind in the arena. Therefore, InnoLab Asia is delighted to invite you to “How to be a continuous innovator?” one day workshop on 15th January 2020.
This workshop is your best opportunity to join the leading edge innovators.
- A full-day workshop designed and facilitated by certified coach & mentor from Budding Innovations
- Hands-on & interactive modules with break-outs sessions, debriefs & pitches
- Human-centered design methods & Leanstack models
You will gain:
- Awareness about continuous innovation & the innovation trinity
- Fully frame the problem and understand the core job-to-be-done
- Hands-on application of key innovation framework & models
Date & time: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM on 15/1/2020
Venue: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Trainer: Wesley Boers – Head of Corporate Entrepreneurship – Budding Innovations
Language: English (Some key points will be translated into Vietnamese by Vietnamese facilitator)
“How to be a continuous innovator?” workshop will be held in a booming metropolis in Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City, which aims to provide middle managers, managers up to directors, C-level executives with motivation to lead and innovate. We are seeking those who are willing to push their limits and can bring fresh, innovative thinking to business challenges. Are you up for the challenge?
For only 30 participants (Registration will be closed when we have reached the maximum number of registrations)
Register “NOW” and draw a worthy opportunity to innovate yourself!!!
Registration here: https://bigtime.vn/workshop-how-to-be-a-continuous–4232
Training fee: (not including VAT)
- Online ticket: 2.000.000 VND
- At-door ticket: 2.500.000 VND
*** Please contact 0933574688 for the red invoice (is only issued for the transaction of more than 3 tickets)